Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbent Bob Ashley was unopposed in the Republican primary. Ashley will face Mark Myers in the general election.
Myers ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 11. Myers ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated by Bob Ashley in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Ashley Incumbent||81.1%||4,699|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Myers + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia House of Delegates
- West Virginia House of Delegates elections, 2014
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Candidate search," accessed April 30, 2014
- WBOY.com, "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official WV primary election results," accessed July 17, 2014
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |