Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 11|
Myers ran in the 2012 election for West Virginia House of Delegates, District 11. Myers ran unopposed in the May 8 primary election and was defeated by Bob Ashley in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 11, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Robert Ashley Incumbent||81.1%||4,699|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Myers + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- AISD honor rolls ? Third six weeks - ReporterNews.com
- SXSW Lineup Includes 'Neighbors', 'Veronica Mars', 'The Raid 2' and TV Section - AceShowbiz
- SXSW 2014 Film Lineup Includes 'Neighbors,' 'Boyhood' & More - Huffington Post
- Tom Sherak Dead: Former Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences ... - Huffington Post
- STATE OF THE UNION EDITION: OBAMAS 1st EXEC. ACTION The SOTU curse ... - Politico
- From the Creaux's Nest - TheRecordLive.com
- Cory Monteith's Name Misspelled In Grammys Tribute - Huffington Post
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions - Buffalo News
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Anne Arundel County and Howard County home sales - Washington Post
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2012
- WBOY.com "West Virginia General Election Results November 6, 2012" Accessed November 7, 2012
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - General Election - November 6, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Statewide Results - Primary Election - May 8, 2012," accessed February 12, 2014
- Official WV primary election results
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |