For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 20|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Purcell's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "I will work with both Republicans and Democrats to pass legislation that will eliminate the unfair, outdated, and inequitable property tax system in Pennsylvania."
- "I will sign on to and support HB-1660 a comprehensive Healthcare Bill that will save governments and school districts across Pennsylvania billions in tax dollars, taking the Highmarks, and UPMCs out of the picture."
- "I will propose legislation that will force state agencies to clean up their waste, saving taxpayers over $6.64 billion dollars every four years according to the Auditor General’s office audits."
- "Under Pennsylvania lies a gold mine of natural resources, including the second largest natural gas deposit in the world. Pennsylvania needs to follow the lead of Qatar, a small country that has the largest shale gas deposit in the world which does its own drilling, and uses the profits for its people."
- "The gridlock in Harrisburg and our national politics has a profound negative effect on all of us. We need to move away from partisan politics and move towards conversation and cooperation. I will work with both Democrats and Republicans for the good of Pennsylvania and its citizens."
- "The engine that drives bad government in Pennsylvania is lifetime career politicians at all levels of government. I will propose and work with both sides of the aisle to impose term limits. Two 4 year terms and you are done, both at the state and local levels just like the Governor."
- "I support HB-1776, the Property Tax Independence Act, which will finally end the reassessment mess and ensure our schools receive funding without forcing any more burdens on our seniors and property owners."
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 20 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Robert Matzie Incumbent||56.2%||3,332|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Mark + Purcell + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |