|U.S. House, New Jersey, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Quick was an independent candidate for District 24 of the New Jersey General Assembly. He was defeated in the November 8 general election. Incumbents Alison McHose and Gary Chiusano ran unopposed in the Republican Primary on June 7. Leslie Huhn and Jim Nye ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Rose Ann Salanitri was also running in the November 8 general election as an Independent.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "'Mark + Quick + New + Jersey + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- NJSpotlight, "Candidates: Legislative District 24," November 3, 2011
- NJSpotlight, "Legislative District 24," October 5, 2011
- United States House of Representatives
- New Jersey's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New Jersey's 5th Congressional District
- Campaign website
- Conservative New Jersey, "Mark Quick: Candidate for Congress" (2010 congressional campaign profile)
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |