Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Utah House of Representatives District 49|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Quigley's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "By removing impediments to small business growth and hiring we can promote local economic growth. At the same time ensuring we create a talented work force through public education we can provide the environment large companies are looking for."
- Excerpt: "Mark will work to improve education by focusing on adding to and sustaining preschool and early start programs. Finding solutions that provide all of Utah’s schools with the resources required for both traditional materials and new media."
- Excerpt: "Mark will work to meet this challenge by continuing to expand Trax, encourage employers to offer work from home, and by making sure our corporate partners are doing their share by staying up to date with air quality equipment."
- Excerpt: "A government that is not transparent is not accountable to the people. Mark will fully support transparency in government. Mark believes it is the right of the people to know how their government is being run at all times."
Elections for the office of Utah House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 20, 2014. Zach Robinson defeated Mark Quigley in the Democratic convention. Incumbent Robert Spendlove was unopposed in the Republican convention. Robinson will face Spendlove in the general election.
Quigley ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 49. Quigley was unopposed in the June 26 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Derek Brown (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Utah House of Representatives, District 49, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Derek Brown Incumbent||61.2%||11,365|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Quigley + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.