Mark S. Oakes
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 77|
Oakes ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 77. Oakes ran unopposed in the August 7 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Bill Sanderson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 77, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bill Sanderson Incumbent||66.2%||14,379|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Oakes + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Cleveland theater auditions for Dec. 6 and beyond - Plain Dealer
- Cleveland theater auditions for Nov. 29 and beyond - Plain Dealer
- Cleveland theater auditions for Nov. 22 and beyond - Plain Dealer
- Cleveland theater auditions for Nov. 15 and beyond - Plain Dealer (blog)
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |