Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 67|
|High school||Regis (1977)|
|Place of birth||Cedar Rapids, Iowa|
Seidl has been a lawyer for 13 years. He attended Creighton University, receiving both a Juris Doctorate and a Bachelor's degree.
Seidl's website highlights the following campaign themes:
"Mark's Blueprint for Iowa:
- Make Iowa the best place for businesses to locate and hire
- Create good paying jobs in communities large and small
- Support education to keep Iowa competitive on a global level
- Keep Iowa's budget balanced
- Maintain Iowa's leadership in renewable energy"
Seidl ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 67. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5, 2012, and was defeated by District 35 incumbent Kraig Paulsen (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 67, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kraig Paulsen Incumbent||52.8%||8,898|
Seidl and his wife Anne have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Seidl + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Mark Seidl on Facebook
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |