Mark T. Davies
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 1b|
Davies filed to run in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 1b. Davies was removed from the ballot because he failed to submit the required number of signatures. In Washington, House of Representatives candidates are required to submit 421 signatures or $421 in lieu. However, Davies ran as a write-in and received enough votes to make the general election ballot. He was defeated by incumbent Luis Moscoso (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 1b, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Luis Moscoso Incumbent||61.1%||38,346|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mark + Davies + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oscars 2014: From 'About Time' to 'Zaytoun,' 289 features qualify for Academy ... - NOLA.com
- Piers Morgan Joked About Phone Hacking With Murdoch Editor - Daily Beast
- Markets Live: Sixth day of losses - Sydney Morning Herald
- Progressive group whacks Schwartz - Newsworks.org (blog)
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic - Boston Herald
- HUFFPOST HILL - Post-Citizens United, Turkey Election Really Just A Special ... - Huffington Post