Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Florida House of Representatives, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
Taylor ran in a special election for Florida House of Representatives District 2. The seat was vacant following Clay Ford's (R) death on March 18. Taylor was defeated by Mike Hill in the May 14 Republican primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 2 Republican Primary, 2013|
|Ed Gray III||33.5%||2,767|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Taylor + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Martin County Community Calendar, updated Jan. 25 - TCPalm
- Sexual Assault Epidemic - Capitol News Service
- Entertainment: Grammy kick-off Lorde, Skylar Grey, Gavin DeGraw, Bruce ... - Kansas City Star
- The secrets of getting into Limelight are revealed - Tallahassee Democrat (blog)
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 26. - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Martin County Community Calendar, updated Jan. 24 - TCPalm
- Manatee County Steer Show about more than just ribbons - Bradenton Herald
- PD's Postulations: Top 5 Gator Flips - GatorCountry.com
- Tammie Cessna Body Found In Towed Van; Mark Chavez Facing Charges - Huffington Post
- UPDATED: Murder Warrant Filed For Disappearance of Alex Johnson - WBKO
- doe.dos.state.fl.us, "Official Republican primary results," accessed November 18, 2013
- tampabay.com, "Florida State Representative Clay Ford dies," March 19, 2013
- election.dos.state.fl.us, "Candidate Listing for 2013 Special Election - State House 2," Accessed April 24,2013
- sunshinestatenews.com, "Mike Hill Wins Florida House District 2 Republican Primary," May 14, 2013
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |