Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas State Senate, District 2|
Thompson's professional experience includes working as a therapist for blind children and veterans.
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Texas State Senate will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Incumbent Bob Deuell and Bob Hall advanced to a primary runoff, defeating Mark Thompson in the Republican primary. Don Bates is running as a Libertarian candidate.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Thompson + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gun Fights Go Beyond Democratic States - Businessweek
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some who died in 2013 - Arizona Daily Star
- Filing deadline today - Houston Chronicle (blog)
- A takeover bid - The Capitol Fax Blog (blog)
- List of candidates grows in Kaufman County March 4, 2014, Primary Elections - inForney.com
- NHL Capsules: Seguin has three-goal second, Stars beat Flyers - Brownsville Herald
- Businesses wary as Obama picks get edge in Senate rules - Worcester Telegram
- Saying 'Mama Ain't Happy,' Van De Putte Joins Davis At Top Of Democratic Ticket - KERA News
- From the Creaux's Nest - TheRecordLive.com
- NTSB: Train going too fast at curve before wreck - KATV - Breaking News ... - KATV
- markthompsontexas.com "Mark Thompson for Texas Senate," accessed February 19, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014