Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 73|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent David R. Leitch was set to face Mark Zalcman in the Republican primary, but Zalcman was removed from the ballot on January 9, 2014, leaving Leitch unopposed. Leitch was unchallenged in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Zalcman + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- www.chillicothetimesbulletin.com, "Mark Zalcman kicked off GOP ballot in 73rd House contest," accessed February 12, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |