|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Ohio, District 11|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Indiana University, 1985|
|Profession||Graphic artist and copywriter|
was a 2014 Republican
candidate who sought election to the U.S. House
to represent the 11th Congressional District
Zetzer was defeated by incumbent Rep. Marcia Fudge
(D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Zetzer earned his B.S. in business analysis from Indiana University in 1985.
Professionally, Zetzer works in marketing, advertising and graphic design. He is also the founder and director of Grow Shaker.
Zetzer submitted the following statement to Ballotpedia.
|| I am a classic, Jeffersonian liberal who is fiscally conservative and socially tolerant.
- See also: Ohio's 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
Zetzer ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 11th District. Zetzer won the Republican nomination in the primary on May 6, 2014. Zetzer was then defeated by incumbent Marcia Fudge (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Ohio District 11 General Election, 2014
||Marcia Fudge Incumbent
|| Mark Zetzer
|Source: Ohio Secretary of State
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mark + Zetzer + Ohio + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mark Zetzer News Feed
- ↑ Kansas City Star, "OH-Uncontested," May 6, 2014 (dead link)
- ↑ Politico, "2014 Ohio House Election Results," accessed November 11, 2014
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on August 28, 2014;;
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014