Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives District 22|
|Place of birth||Kansas City, Kansas|
Brems spends most of her time volunteering for a number of community organizations.
Brems' website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "School choice is one way that would drive the public school system to seek out these efficiencies in order to remain competitive in the education industry. State funding should follow the student."
- Excerpt: "I will work to ensure our public safety organizations are properly equipped to address the public safety concerns in our community."
- Excerpt: "Infrastructure is the highway for economic development. From roads and bridges, to high speed communications, our infrastructure in Kansas must meet the needs of future businesses in order to stay viable, and attract businesses."
Brems ran in the 2012 election for Kansas House of Representatives District 22. She ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Nancy Lusk (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
Marla and her husband Kirk have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Marla + Brems + Kansas + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Marla Brems on Facebook
- Marla Brems on Twitter
- "marlabrems," Official Campaign Website
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2012 Primary (unofficial)," accessed June 19, 2012
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2012 General Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed March 31, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |