Marshall County, Illinois
- Main article: Evaluation of Illinois county websites
- County board members are listed.
- Meeting minutes and agendas are posted.
- An audit is posted.
- A previous year's budget is posted.
- Some tax information is available, and taxes are payable online.
- A contact and instructions are posted for making public records requests.
- Administrative officials are posted with contact information on department pages.
- Zoning information and building permit applications are posted.
- No phone numbers or email addresses are provided for county board members.
- Previous audits are not posted.
- The current budget is not posted.
- Current tax rates are not posted.
- Contracts and bid opportunities are not posted.
- No information is available on the county's lobbying efforts.
- Marshall County official website
- Marshall County on Epodunk
- Marshall County Free Public Records Directory