Marshall K. Schrader
|Former candidate for|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 94|
|Bachelor's||Western Illinois University; Southern Illinois University|
|Profession||Director of Engineering and Maintenance|
Schrader earned his B.S. in Secondary Education from Western Illinois University in 1990 and his B.S. in Civil Engineering from Southern Illinois University in 1994. His professional experience includes working as Director of Engineering and Maintenance for the Galesburg Sanitary District.
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Randy Frese defeated Marshall K. Schrader in the Republican primary and was unchallenged in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 94 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Marshall K. Schrader||30.3%||3,441|
Schrader and his wife, Julie, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marshall + Schrader + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Marshall K. Schrader on Facebook
- Marshall K. Schrader on Twitter
- Marshall K. Schrader on Youtube
- Project Vote Smart, "Marshall Schrader's Biography," accessed February 19, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |