|Vermont House of Representatives Caledonia 4|
|January 9, 2013 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Per diem||$107/day (non-commuter) |
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Feltus served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Natural Resources and Energy|
Elections for the office of Vermont House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 26, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 12, 2014. Caledonia-4 has two state representatives. Incumbents Martha Feltus and Richard Lawrence were unopposed in the Republican primary. The two incumbents will face no opponents in the general election.
Feltus won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Caledonia 4. Feltus was unopposed in the August 28 Republican primary and won election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Feltus is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Feltus raised a total of $2,230 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Martha Feltus's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Caledonia-4||$2,230|
|Grand Total Raised||$2,230|
2012Feltus won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Feltus raised a total of $2,230.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Martha Feltus's campaign in 2012|
|Feltus, Martha A||$1,000|
|Caledonia County Republican Cmte||$950|
|Common Sense Leadership||$100|
|Total Raised in 2012||$2,230|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- National Federation of Independent Business in Vermont: 2013-2014 Legislative Voting Record
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on key small business issues.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martha + Feltus + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont State Senate
- Vermont State Senate Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Independent Candidates and Minor Party Candidates Nominated by Party Committee," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Major Party Nomination Candidate Listing," accessed June 19, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Listing," June 13, 2014
- ‘’Vermont Secretary of State’’, “2014 General Election Candidate Listing”, accessed October 11, 2014
- Vermont Secretary of State, "Election Results Search," accessed April 23, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Feltus, Martha (Marty)," accessed September 21, 2013