Martha J. Trudo
|Martha J. Trudo|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas District 264|
|Undergraduate:||St. Mary's University of San Antonio|
|Law School:||St. Mary's University of San Antonio|
|Candidate for:||264th District Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| Trudo ran for re-election to the 264th District Court.
Primary: She was successful in the Republican primary on March 4, 2014, receiving 56 percent of the vote. She competed against Jeff Parker.
General: She won without opposition in the general election on November 4, 2014.
Trudo was re-elected after running unopposed.
- Bell County, "264th District Court"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)" (Search "Bell")
- KTEM, "2014 Texas Primary Election Results," March 4, 2014
- Martindale.com, "Martha Jane Trudo," accessed December 26, 2014