|South Dakota House District 15|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Vanderlinde is a Registered Nurse. She joined the South Dakota State House of Representatives in 2009 and served in that position until 2011. She represents the 15th District.
Prior to leaving the South Dakota House of Representatives, Vanderlinde served on the following committees:
- Health and Human Services Committee, South Dakota House
- Local Government Committee, South Dakota House
Vanderlinde ran for re-election to one of two seats in District 15 of the South Dakota House of Representatives. Also running were fellow Democratic incumbent Patrick Kirschman and Jenna Haggar (I). She was defeated by Patrick Kirschman (D) and Jenna Haggar (I) in the November 2 general election.
In 2008, Vanderlinde collected $18,923 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|EG SD PAC||$1,200|
|Women Run South Dakota||$600|
- South Dakota House of Representatives - Rep. Martha Vanderlinde
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 15
| Succeeded by|
Patrick Kirschman (D), Jenna Haggar (I)