Marti D. Nerenstone
|Former candidate for|
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 16|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Nerenstone's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "Promote Economic Opportunities"
- Excerpt: "Fully Support Education for All Levels"
- Excerpt: "Defend Equal Rights for All"
- Excerpt: "Improve Access to Quality Healthcare, Especially Mental Health Services"
- Excerpt: "Enhance the Future of Iowa, its People and Land"
Elections for the office of Iowa House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 14, 2014. Marti D. Nerenstone was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Mary Ann Hanusa was unopposed in the Republican primary. Nerenstone faced Hanusa in the general election. Incumbent Hanusa defeated Nerenstone in the general election.
|Iowa House of Representatives District 16, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Mary Ann Hanusa Incumbent||61.6%||4,477|
|Democratic||Marti D. Nerenstone||38.4%||2,795|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Marti + Nerenstone + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Marti Nerenstone on Facebook
- martiforiowa.com, "Official campaign website," accessed September 25, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 30, 2014
- Iowa Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 7, 2014
- The Des Moines Register, "Election2014," accessed November 4, 2014
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |