Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Seventeenth Middlesex District|
Burke ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Seventeenth Middlesex District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent David Nangle (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Seventeenth Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||David Nangle Incumbent||76.8%||10,246|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martin + Burke + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 2013 in photos: a look back - The Advocate
- What Beacon Hill has in store for you this week - Cape Cod Today
- The woman who has the secret to make any man fall for you - Irish Independent
- His life fulfilled the Irish dream. His death shattered it. - Boston Globe
- PP -- one of Boston's educational institutions - RenewAmerica
- The Legacy Of Aloha: What Marriage Equality Means To Hawaii - Huffington Post
- Mobile Press school columns for Nov. 20 - al.com (blog)
- Smugglers change tactics - The Australian
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |