Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 13|
|Party||US Taxpayers Party|
Gray was defeated by incumbent John Conyers, Jr.. Gray ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House, representing Michigan's 13th District. Gray ran as a US Taxpayers Party candidate. He faced Harry T. Sawicki (R), Chris Sharer (L), and Democratic incumbent John Conyers, Jr. in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Michigan, District 13 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||John Conyers, Jr. Incumbent||82.8%||235,336|
|Republican||Harry T. Sawicki||13.6%||38,769|
|Source: Michigan Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martin + Gray + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Elf In Detroit: It's A Candy Cane Of A Musical - CBS Local
- Medicaid Expansion Expected To Offer Coverage To Many Former Prisoners - Gant Daily
- ICYMI: Judge rules Detroit eligible for bankruptcy, mother's deportation on hold - Detroit Free Press
- Detroit first responders' heroics take stage at Cobo - The Detroit News
- 'Fast For Families' Grows As Advocates Starve For Immigration Reform - Huffington Post
- The business of politics a billion-dollar industry - Kansas City Star
- LatamWatch: Brazil Threatens US Over Cancelled Cotton Payments - ForexTV.com
- Marriage Starts this week in Hawaii - Equality on Trial (registration)
- New musical 'Elf' has a bagful of cheer - The Detroit News
- Scottish Parliament debates Housing - DeHavilland (press release) (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found