Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 36|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Jack served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Public Works and Highways|
Jack won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 36. Jack was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Jack is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Jack raised a total of $552 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 7, 2013.
|Martin Jack's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Hillsborough 36||$552|
|Grand Total Raised||$552|
2012Jack won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Jack raised a total of $552.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Martin Jack's campaign in 2012|
|Jack, Martin L.||$552|
|Total Raised in 2012||$552|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Martin + Jack + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Hillary Clinton's Iowa problem - CNN
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Governor Of State With Nation's Highest Minimum Wage Says It's Still Too Low - ThinkProgress
- Playbook: Return of 'Broken Windows' guru - Capital New York
- Timeline: Same-sex marriage - CNN (blog)
- What's on for Saturday January 11, 2014 - Portsmouth News
- New Lebanon Track Coach Looks to Continue Raiders' Winning Ways - Valley News
- Who's jumping through which hoops for 2016 - KIRO Seattle
- 2016 Presidential Candidate Checklist: Who's jumping through which hoops for ... - MassLive.com
- A 2014 Primer: How to Talk Politely about 2016 - The American Prospect