Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Middlesex District|
|Place of birth||Boston, MA|
Lamb ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Eighth Middlesex District. He ran unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Carolyn Dykema (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Eigth Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Carolyn Dykema Incumbent||61.4%||14,141|
Lamb and his wife Peri have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Martin + Lamb + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Writer Worked for a Future President, And Interviewed a Future Assassin - Valley News
- The Christie Challenge - National Review Online
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Martin Lamb on Facebook
- Martin Lamb on Twitter
- Martin Lamb on LinkedIn
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |