|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 22|
An April 24, 2012 special election was held to fill the seat. The vacancy was created when Wagner resigned in January after being elected Allegheny County controller in November 2011. Schmotzer also ran unsuccessfully for the seat for the next term, falling in the Democratic primary held the same day.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 22, Special Election, 2012|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 22 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Martin Schmotzer Incumbent||42.6%||2,188|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Martin + Schmotzer + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Schmotzer's hiring by Baldwin-Whitehall 'apparently an illegal appointment ... - Tribune-Review
- Why some should be thankful - Tribune-Review
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, "Allegheny County controller Chelsa Wagner resigns House seat," January 16, 2012
- ↑ Philadelphia Enquirer, "Six Pennsylvania House seats to be filled in April," March 1, 2012
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "Special Elections," Accessed April 7, 2012
- ↑ Allegheny County, SUMMARY REPORT, April 24, 2012
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 9, 2012
Chelsa Wagner (D)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
Erin Molchany (D)
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |