|Bachelor's||Arizona State University, 1983|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
|Years of service||1983-1988|
|Profession||Founder, Sepulveda Group|
Sepulveda's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Jobs & Economy
- Excerpt: "As a small business owner, I understand that the key to restoring economic prosperity in America is creating an appealing environment for business owners and entrepreneurs that rewards risk - not penalizes success. The federal government's role is to get out of the way."
- Excerpt: "A national debt that exceeds GDP is simply unacceptable. As a small business owner, I have to balance the books and the federal government should function no differently. For this reason, I support a Balanced Budget Amendment to the United States Constitution."
- Excerpt: "While I support and will promote legal immigration in Congress, illegal immigration and the failure to secure our border represents a growing national security threat. We must secure our borders now!"
- Excerpt: "Americans should have access to affordable health care but Obamacare, which is paid for by a huge tax increase on the middle class, is not the answer. Obamacare must be repealed and replaced with free market solutions that keep health care decisions between patients and doctors - not bureaucrats."
- Second Amendment
- Excerpt: "An individual's right to purchase and own firearms is constitutionally protected in the Second Amendment. I fully support the right of citizens to keep and bear arms and in Congress, I will fight to protect these rights."
Sepulveda is running for election to the office of Arizona Treasurer. Sepulveda is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 26, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
|Martin Sepulveda (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 14, 2012||$0||$64,750||$(1,042.63)||$63,707.37|
|July Quarterly||July 15, 2012||$63,707.37||$167,115||$(29,840.11)||$200,982.26|
|Pre-Primary||August 16, 2012||$200,982.26||$30,843.71||$(139,451.33)||$92,374.64|
Sepulveda and his wife, Sheree, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Martin + Sepulveda + Arizona + Treasurer
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Martin Sepulveda for Treasurer 2014 Official Campaign Website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
- Martin Sepulveda for Treasurer 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 19, 2013
- Campaign website, Issues
- Official primary candidate list
- Associated Press primary results
- Federal Election Commission "Martin Sepulveda's Summary Report," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Martin Sepulveda April Quarterly," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Martin Sepulveda July Quarterly," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Martin Sepulveda Pre-Primary," Accessed August 23, 2012
- Project Vote Smart biography
State of Arizona
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Lands | Director of Labor | Chairman of Corporation Commission | State Mine Inspector |