Martin T. Wirth
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Colorado State Senate, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Colorado State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Kevin J. Grantham was unopposed in the Republican primary and defeated Martin T. Wirth (G) in the general election.
|Colorado State Senate, District 2, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Kevin J. Grantham Incumbent||74.9%||38,895|
|Green||Martin T. Wirth||25.1%||13,019|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Martin + Wirth + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado State Senate
- Colorado State Senate District 2
- Colorado State Senate elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed July 23, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official general election results," accessed December 5, 2014