Mary Ann Handley
|Mary Ann Handley|
|Connecticut State Senate District 4|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Handley was on the Manchester Board of Directors from 1987 to 1989 and Deputy Mayor of Manchester from 1991 to 1996.
Handley attended Wesleyan University, the University of London and University College. She earned her B.A. from Connecticut College and her M.A. from the University of Connecticut. Her professional experience includes working as a Professor of History at Manchester Community College from 1967 to 1997.
- Appropriations Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Commerce Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee, Connecticut Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Connecticut Senate
|Connecticut State Senate, District 4 (2008)|
|Mary Ann Handley (D)||26,496|
|David Blackwell (R)||20,282|
In 2008, Handley collected $107,649 in donations.
Her five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Senate Democrats Victory PAC||$7,442|
Handley has two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Mary + Handley + Connecticut + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Connecticut State Legislature
- Connecticut State Senate
- Connecticut Senate Committees
- Connecticut state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000 1998 1996
|Connecticut State Senate - District 4
| Succeeded by|