Mary C. Woolridge
|Louisville City Council, District 3|
| January 2003 - Present|
|Years in position ||12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||May 20, 2014|
|First elected||November 2002|
is a Democratic
member of the Louisville
City Council, representing District 3. She was first elected to the position in 2002.
- See also: Louisville, Kentucky city council elections, 2014
Elections for the city council of Louisville, Kentucky took place on May 20, 2014. In the District 3 Democratic primary, incumbent Mary C. Woolridge (D) defeated David Whitlock (D). Woolridge was unopposed in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary + Woolridge + Louisville"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Mary Woolridge News Feed
- ↑ City of Louisville, "District 3," accessed on December 17, 2014
- ↑ Kentucky State Board of Elections, "2014 Kentucky Election Calendar," accessed January 31, 2014
- ↑ Louisville/Jefferson County Election Center, "Jefferson County Candidate Filings," accessed January 31, 2014
- ↑ Louisville/Jefferson County Election Center, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed May 20, 2014
| Political offices
|Louisville City Council District 3
| Succeeded by|