Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio Seventh District Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||Attorney, private practice|
|Past term:||Before joining court|
|Candidate for:||Seventh District Court of Appeals|
|Election information 2012:|
|Election date:||November 6, 2012|
Mary DeGenaro is a judge on the Ohio Seventh District Court of Appeals. She was elected to this position in November of 2000. She was re-elected in November of 2006 and her current term expires on February 8, 2019.
Justice DeGenaro interned with U.S. District Judge George White during law school. She then worked as a private practice lawyer with an emphasis on general civil litigation and appellate practice until her election to the Court of Appeals in 2000. From January of 1998 until January of 2001, she also served on the Poland Village Council.
- See also: Ohio judicial elections, 2012
- The Youngstown Vindicator. To read the endorsement, see: Vindy.com, "DeGenaro is clear choice for re-election on appeals court," October 15, 2012.
- Official website of the Ohio Seventh District Court of Appeals
- Vindy.com, "DeGenaro is clear choice for re-election on appeals court," October 15, 2012
- Official biography of Justice DeGenaro
- 2006 Court of Appeals election results from the Ohio Secretary of State
- Official website of the Ohio Courts of Appeals
- Ohio Secretary of State, Official Election Results, 11/6/2012: Judge of Court of Appeals
- Ohio Secretary of State, Candidates for Judge of the Court of Appeals 2012
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |