|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 74|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Dickinson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "North Carolina has an honorable history as an innovative state in the areas of education, women’s health, environmental protection and voting rights. We have always set the standard in these areas. Since 2010 and, even more so, in this past legislative session, we have begun a downward spiral from this progress. I am running for the NC Legislature because this push backward demands a response. I look at what damage is being done to our beautiful state and ask myself, how can I not run? It is my sincere hope that others who feel this distress will likewise respond to the call for action. North Carolina, we must do better!"
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Debra Conrad was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Mary Dickinson was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Dickinson and Conrad will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary + Dickinson + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 74
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Mary Dickinson on Facebook
- Mary Dickinson on Twitter
- Mary Dickinson on LinkedIn
- marydickinson.org, "Official campaign website," accessed August 19, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results For 2014," accessed June 12, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed June 12, 2014
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |