|South Dakota House of Representatives District 24|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$6,000/session; $129/day for interim committees|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Duvall served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Thomas Scheinost was unopposed in the Democratic primary, but withdrew before the general election. Incumbents Mary Duvall and Tim Rounds defeated Mark Venner in the Republican primary. Duvall and Rounds are unopposed in the general election.
Duvall won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 24. Duvall and Tim Rounds defeated incumbent Mark Venner in the Republican primary on June 5. No Democratic candidates filed for election. Duvall and Rounds won in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012. Incumbent Tad Perry (R) ran for State Senate in District 24.
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 24 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Mark E. Venner Incumbent||30%||2,015|
Comprehensive donor information for Mary Duvall is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Mary Duvall raised a total of $14,480 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 27, 2013.
|Mary Duvall's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Dakota House of Representatives, District 24||$14,480|
|Grand Total Raised||$14,480|
2012Mary Duvall won election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Mary Duvall raised a total of $14,480.
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mary Duvall's campaign in 2012|
|South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations||$500|
|South Dakota Association of Realtors||$500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$14,480|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Duvall + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota House Committees
- South Dakota Joint Committees
- South Dakota House of Representatives District 24
- Profile from the South Dakota House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election Unofficial Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," June 25, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Duvall, Mary," accessed September 27, 2013
Tad Perry (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 24
| Succeeded by|