Mary Brown (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 79|
|Place of birth||Davenport, IA|
Brown was a Democratic candidate for District 79 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Brown faced Al Pscholka in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 79 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Brown is the Democratic candidate who ran for election to the District 79 Seat in 2010. She defeated Julee Laurent in the August 3 Democratic primary. She was defeated by Al Pscholka (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 77 General election (2010)|
|Al Pscholka (R)||17,293|
|Mary Brown (D)||8,761|
|Carl Oehling (U.S. Taxpayers Party of Michigan)||908|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Brown + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- News from around the state - Shreveport Times
- Lance Holger Anderson, Man Accused Of Mercy Killings, Was Doting Husband - Huffington Post
- NCIS Agent To Plead Guilty In Bribery Case - Huffington Post
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Dec. 15 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- HUFFPOST HILL - John Boehner Unsure If You Are Kidding Him - Huffington Post
- Deanna Ballman, Slain Pregnant Mom, Was Prostitute: Prosecutor - Huffington Post
- Obamacare for the Win - National Review Online (blog)
- Tina Maiorana 1929-2013 - Trib- Today
- Reckoning to Revival: How American Workers Rebuilt an Industry - Businessweek
- David Warren, Former New Orleans Police Officer, Found Not Guilty In Fatal ... - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |