Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Hillsborough District 14|
|October 2, 2013-Present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||September 17, 2013|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on September 9, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Incumbent Mary Heath and Mary C. Freitas are unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Cody Aubin and Ross W. Terrio are unopposed in the Republican primary.
Heath won election in a special election for New Hampshire House of Representatives Hillsborough District 14. The seat was vacant following Rep. Patrick Garrity (D)'s resignation after he moved out of the district. Heath defeated Ross W. Terrio (R) in the special election, which took place on September 17.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough District 14, Special Election, 2013|
|Republican||Ross W. Terrio||47.2%||313|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary + Heath + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- House Committees
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire state legislative districts
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- unionleader.com, "Two step up to run for Ward 7 state representative," April 24, 2013
- nhpr.org, "Gatsas, Arnold Win Manchester Primary, Will Face Off For Mayor," September 17, 2013
- sos.nh.gov, "Official special election results," accessed November 19, 2013