Mary Jo Kilroy
|Mary Jo Kilroy|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Ohio, District 3|
|Bachelor's||Cleveland State University|
|J.D.||Ohio State University|
|Profession||Former U.S. House Rep.|
was a Democratic
member of the U.S. House
representing the 15th District of Ohio
. She was a 2012 Democratic
candidate to the U.S. House
to represent the 3rd Congressional District
. She lost in the primary.
Frequency of Voting with Democratic Leadership
According to a July 2010 analysis of 1,357 votes cast from January 1, 2009 to June 16, 2010, Kilroy voted with the House Democratic leadership 97.5% of the time. That same analysis reported that she also voted with party leadership 97.5% of the time in 2010.
- See also: Ohio's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2012
Kilroy ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Ohio's 3rd District. Kilroy lost to Joyce Beatty in the March 6, 2012 Democratic primary.
|U.S. House, Ohio's 3rd Congressional District Democratic Primary, 2012
| Mary Jo Kilroy
| Priscilla Tyson
| Ted Celeste
On November 2, 2010, Kilroy lost her re-election bid for the United States House of Representatives to Republican Steve Stivers.
|U.S. House of Representatives, Ohio Congressional District 15 Election, 2010
|| Mary Jo Kilroy
|| William J. Kammerer
|| David Ryon
|| Bill Buckel
Washington Post Analysis
A separate analysis from The Washington Post, concluded that she voted 98.2% of the time with a majority of Democrats in the House of Representatives.
- ↑ 10tv.com, "Kilroy To Run For 3rd Congressional District," accessed January 28, 2012
- ↑ A Line of Sight, "2010 House Dem Voting Report"
- ↑ Ohio Secretary of State, "Unofficial election results," accessed March 6, 2012
- ↑ U.S. Congress House Clerk, "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010," accessed March 28, 2013
- ↑ Washington Post, "U.S. Congress Votes Database, 111th Congress"