Mary Jo White
|Mary Jo White|
|Pennsylvania State Senate District 21|
|1997-November 30, 2012|
|Years in position||16|
|Per diem||No per diem|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||Quincy University, 1963|
|J.D.||University of Pittsburgh, 1967|
|Birthday||December 27, 1941|
|Place of birth||New Holland, PA|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, White served on these committees:
- Commission on Sentencing
- Consumer Protection & Professional Licensure
- Environmental Resources & Energy, Chair
- Judiciary, Vice Chair
- Public Health & Welfare
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, White served on these committees:
- Consumer Protection & Professional Licensure Committee Vice Chairwoman
White did not run for re-election in 2012.
On November 4, 2008, White was re-elected to Pennsylvania State Senate District 21.
White raised $66,351 for this campaign.
|Pennsylvania State Senate District s1|
|WHITE, MARY JO (R)||76,699|
|LUCAS, MARY LEA (L)||13,987|
White raised $66,351 during the 2008 election cycle.
Her top contributors are listed below.
|J. Clifford Forresst III||$5,000|
|Pennsylvania Coal Association||$2,500|
|Pennsylvania Associated Builders and Contractors||$2,000|
|Pennsylvania Association of Realtors||$2,000|
White represents Pennsylvania Senate District 21. District 21 includes outlying Erie region.
Mary Jo is married to H. William White. They have three children and reside in Franklin, Pennsylvania.
- Mary Jo White's personal website
- Profile from the Pennsylvania Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000
|Pennsylvania State Senate District 21
| Succeeded by|
Scott Hutchinson (R)