Mary Kay Milliken
|Mary Kay Milliken|
|Former candidate for|
|West Virginia House of Delegates, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Milliken is a certified for credit and debt collection by Pittsburgh Technical Institute. Milliken has been a demonstrator for Gold Canyon Candle since 2011.
Elections for the office of West Virginia House of Delegates took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbent David Pethtel was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Mary Kay Milliken was unopposed in the Republican primary. Pethtel defeated Milliken in the general election.
|West Virginia House of Delegates District 5, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Dave Pethtel Incumbent||67.8%||2,830|
|Republican||Mary Kay Milliken||32.2%||1,345|
Milliken is from New Martinsville, WV.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary + Kay + Milliken + West + Virginia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia state legislative districts
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia State Senate elections, 2014
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Mary Kay Milliken on LinkedIn
- Mary Kay Milliken on Facebook
State of West Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Schools | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |