|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 78|
|November 4, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$188/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Littleton served on the following committees:
|Tennessee Committee Assignments, 2013|
Elections for 99 seats in the Tennessee House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 7, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 3, 2014. Jane R. Crisp was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Mary Littleton was unopposed in the Republican primary. Crisp and Littleton will face off in the general election.
Littleton won election in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 78. Littleton advanced past the August 2 primary election and defeated Linda Hayes (D) and Rick Wilson (I) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 78, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Littleton is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Littleton raised a total of $90,145 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 2, 2013.
|Mary Littleton's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Tennessee State House, District 78||$90,145|
|Grand Total Raised||$90,145|
2012Littleton won election to the Tennessee House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Littleton raised a total of $90,145.
|Tennessee House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mary Littleton's campaign in 2012|
|Tennessee Legislative Campaign Cmte||$7,100|
|Leaders Of Tennessee||$7,000|
|Tennessee Republican Caucus||$3,300|
|Total Raised in 2012||$90,145|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Littleton has four children and currently resides in Dickson, Tennessee. She is involved in the Dickson County Relay for Life and Dickson High Noon Rotary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Mary + Littleton + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Tennessee State Legislature
- Tennessee House of Representatives
- Tennessee House of Representatives Committees
- Tennessee Joint Committees
- Tennessee state legislative districts
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Campaign Contributions via Follow the Money: 2012
- Project Vote Smart
- Facebook page
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "August 7, 2014 Unofficial Election Results," accessed August 8, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "Petitions Filed for State Senate and State House of Representatives," accessed April 5, 2014
- Tennessee Secretary of State, "2012 List of Candidates," accessed April 18, 2014
- Tennessee Department of State, "Election Results," accessed April 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Littleton, Mary," accessed July 2, 2013
Phillip Johnson (R)
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 78
| Succeeded by|
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |