Mary Nelson (New Hampshire)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 35|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Nelson served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Executive Departments and Administration|
Nelson won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 35. Nelson was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Nelson is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Nelson raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 7, 2013.
|Mary Nelson's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Hillsborough 35||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
2012Nelson won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Nelson raised a total of $0.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Mary Nelson's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary + Nelson + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Prospects for budget legislation solid in Senate - KSWO
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Loudoun County and Fauquier County home sales - Washington Post
- What's on for Saturday December 14 and Sunday December 15, 2013 - Portsmouth News
- Cummings: 'No Doubt' Cruz Will Run For President - RTT News
- Letter: Petty criminals don't deserve the ink - Concord Monitor
- HUFFPOST HILL - John Boehner Unsure If You Are Kidding Him - Huffington Post
- Media vets join Radel's team in cocaine scandal's aftermath - The News-Press
- No budget deal yet ? Duncan touts IBR enrollment, Bloomberg touts his record ... - Politico
- Local Notes - Eagle-Tribune