|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Whiteford's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I understand that limited government, individual responsibility and economic freedom results in more jobs, more opportunities, and hope for a brighter future."
- Excerpt: "I will support our right to life and will defend our constitution and second amendment rights."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Geoff Parker is unopposed in the Democratic primary. Randy Brink, Cindy Gamrat, Stephen Schulz and Mary Whiteford face off in the Republican primary.
In 2014, Whiteford's endorsements include the following:
- Right to Life of Michigan
- Advance Michigan
- Senator John Proos
- Senator Arlan Meekhof
- Representative Margaret O'Brien
- Representative Lisa Lyons
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary + Whiteford + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 80
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Mary Whiteford on Facebook
- Mary Whiteford on Twitter
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |