|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Whiteford's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I understand that limited government, individual responsibility and economic freedom results in more jobs, more opportunities, and hope for a brighter future."
- Excerpt: "I will support our right to life and will defend our constitution and second amendment rights."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Geoff Parker was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Cindy Gamrat defeated Randy Brink, Stephen Schulz and Mary Whiteford in the Republican primary. Gamrat defeated Parker and Arnis Davidsons (L) in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 80 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Whiteford's endorsements included the following:
- Right to Life of Michigan
- Advance Michigan
- Senator John Proos
- Senator Arlan Meekhof
- Representative Margaret O'Brien
- Representative Lisa Lyons
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Mary + Whiteford + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 80
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Mary Whiteford on Facebook
- Mary Whiteford on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- votemarywhiteford.com, "About," accessed July 31, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
- Right to Life of Michigan, "Elections," accessed June 18, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |