Maryland 1968 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- One of the measures was approved.
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Eminent domain||Provides for a procedure for land acquisition by the County Commissioners in Prince George's County|
|Question 2||Eminent domain||Provides for a procedure for land acquisition by the County Commissioners in Anne Arundel County|
|Question 3||Judiciary||Removes authority of the governor to provide supplemental salaries to judges|
|VR||Question 4||Civil rights||Prohibits discrimination in the sale, lease, rental or financing of housing|
- Referenda Elections for Maryland 1968-1990
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Archives of Maryland Online
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |