Maryland 1980 ballot measures
- All five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- Four of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Local gov't||Provides method for county council elections in Anne Arundel County|
|Question 2||Judiciary||Consolidates courts of the Supreme Bench to a single Circuit Court in Baltimore|
|Question 3||Trials||Amends provisions on the removal of cases from court to another|
|Question 4||Local gov't||Authorizes the mayor to make loans for residential and commercial properties in Baltimore|
|Question 5||Eminent domain||Allows Wicomico County Council to acquire land for public use|
- Referenda Elections for Maryland 1968-1990
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Archives of Maryland Online
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |