Maryland 1982 ballot measures
- All five of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All five of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Constitutions||Replaces gender specific references in the Constitution with gender neutral references|
|Question 2||Gov't Finances||Authorizes the state treasurer to make and sell short-term notes|
|Question 3||Local gov't||Permits election of Montgomery County Council by councilmanic districts|
|Question 4||Gov't Finances||Provides exceptions to the requirements for debt created by the mayor and city council of Baltimore|
|Question 5||Direct democracy||Alters requirements for signers of petitions|
- Referenda Elections for Maryland 1968-1990
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Archives of Maryland Online
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |