Maryland 1984 ballot measures
- The one measure was a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment.
- The one measure was approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Admin of gov't||Prohibits individuals from maintaining elected official positions if they are not registered voters|
- Referenda Elections for Maryland 1968-1990
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Archives of Maryland Online
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |