Maryland 1986 ballot measures
- All four of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- All four of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Legislature||Requires person filling vacancies in the House or Senate to be a member of the same political party as the vacating member|
|Question 2||Local gov't||Requires the charter of Harford County to provide for elections by the entire county|
|Question 3||Local gov't||Repeals the requirement that county officials be elected by voters of the entire county|
|Question 4||Gov't Finances||Provides that clerks of court shall be funded through the state budget|
- Referenda Elections for Maryland 1968-1990
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Archives of Maryland Online
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |