For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Maryland 1988 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Eminent domain||Allows Anne Arundel County to take land for public use before a jury's determination of compensation|
|Question 2||Legislatures||Authorizes the General Assembly to read and vote upon vetoed bills as a group|
|VR||Question 3||Firearms||Prohibits the manufacture and sale of certain handguns|
- Referenda Elections for Maryland 1968-1990
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Archives of Maryland Online
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |