Maryland 1988 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Eminent domain||Allows Anne Arundel County to take land for public use before a jury's determination of compensation|
|Question 2||Legislatures||Authorizes the General Assembly to read and vote upon vetoed bills as a group|
|VR||Question 3||Firearms||Prohibits the manufacture and sale of certain handguns|
- Referenda Elections for Maryland 1968-1990
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Archives of Maryland Online
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |