Maryland 1990 ballot measures
- Two of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an automatic ballot referral.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- One of the measures was defeated.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Admin of gov't||Allows state and local officials to serve at the same time as members of a reserve component of the military|
|Question 2||Judiciary||Provides that circuit court clerks are governed by rules adopted by the state's highest court|
|ABR||Question 3||ConCon||Asks voters if a convention should be called to revise the Constitution|
- Referenda Elections for Maryland 1968-1990
- Maryland Department of Legislative Services
- Archives of Maryland Online
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |