Maryland 2008 ballot measures
- Statewide veto referenda, which enables them to overturn "any Act, or part of any Act of the General Assembly, if approved by the Governor, or, if passed by the General Assembly over the veto of the Governor".
- Legislative referrals put on the ballot by the state's general assembly.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Elections||Allow legislature to provide for early voting (within two weeks of an election)||
|Question 2||Gaming||Authorizes adding 15,000 slot machines at five locations||
- List of Maryland ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in Maryland
- Maryland Question 2 (2008) Summary
- Maryland Question 1 (2008) Summary
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |