Maryland state executive offices
State executive organization
The executive branch of Maryland's state government includes appointed and elected officials. The following chart details the relationship among different offices in Maryland's executive branch:
The following is a list of state executive offices in Maryland.
- Attorney General of Maryland
- Governor of Maryland
- Lieutenant Governor of Maryland
- Maryland Commissioner of Insurance
- Maryland Comptroller
- Maryland Public Service Commission
- Maryland Secretary of Agriculture
- Maryland Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
- Maryland Secretary of Natural Resources
- Maryland Secretary of State
- Maryland Superintendent of Schools
- Maryland Treasurer
Note: First appointed or First elected will include a date depending on if the officeholder was appointed or elected.
|Candidate ballot accecss|
|Find detailed information on ballot access requirements in all 50 states and Washington D.C.|
- Maryland Gubernatorial and Lieutenant Gubernatorial election, 2014
- Maryland attorney general election, 2014
- Maryland down ballot state executive elections, 2014
- Maryland state executive official elections, 2014
There were no elections in Maryland in 2013.
There were no elections in Maryland in 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Maryland + state + government
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.