Massachusetts 1974 ballot measures
- Three of the measures were legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was an indirect initiated state statute.
- One of the measures was an advisory question.
- All six of the measures were approved.
On the ballot
|Question 1||Judiciary||Regards the calling of recess by a general court||
|Question 2||Legislature||Cuts the membership in the House of Representatives from 240 to 160||
|Question 3||Education||Provides grants in aid to higher education||
|IndICA||Question 4||Transportation||Authorizes the use of state highway revenues for mass transportation||
|IndISS||Question 5||Gov't Acc||Establishes an independent Corrupt Practices Commission||
|AQ||Question 6||Health Care||Regards a state health plan||
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |