Massachusetts 1990 ballot measures
There were five ballot measures that appeared on the Massachusetts ballot in 1990.
- Four measures on the ballot were initiated state statutes.
- One measure that was on the ballot was a statewide advosory vote.
On the ballot
|Census Question||Administration of Government||Repeal the state census|
|CISS||Consultant Use||Administration of government||Limit state use of consultants|
|CISS||Income Tax||Income Tax||Change the income tax law; regulate state agency fees|
|CISS||Party Nominations||Campaigns||Regarding the establishment of political parties/nominations|
|CISS||Local Aid Fund||Administration of Government||Regulate the local aid fund|
|Advisory||Candidate Air Time||Business Regulation||Regarding free and equal radio and television time for candidates|
- List of Massachusetts ballot measures
- List of Massachusetts initiatives from 1920-2000 (PDF)
- Massachusetts political news
- 1990 ballot measures
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Massachusetts
- List of 1990 questions on the Massachusetts ballot
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |