Massachusetts Candidate Television and Radio Time Advisory, Question 6 (1990)
Elections and Campaigns
|Not on ballot|
The Massachusetts Candidate Television and Radio Time Advisory, also known as Question 6, was on the November 6, 1990 ballot in Massachusetts as a non-binding Legislative Advisory Question. It was approved.
The advisory question sought to determine if the state's citizens wanted to require radio and TV broadcast outlets to give free and equal time to all certified candidates for public office.
|Question 6 (Candidate Television and Radio Time Advisory Question)|
Official results via: The Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth
Text of measure
The summary of the non-binding question was:
- Massachusetts 1990 ballot measures results
- National Conference of State Legislatures
- I&R Institute ballot measure database for Massachusetts
- Secretary of the Commonwealth, Public Document No. 43 Massachusetts Election Statistics 1990
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |